Thursday, June 15, 2017

Lever Fold Birthday Card


This card is called a lever fold. I thought it was so elegant so had to give it a try. The card base is white 5.5 X 11. I layered it with recollections cs and embossed the layers with one of my many embossing folders. The leaves were stamped with the SU botanical blooms set and the flowers were from the SU Birthday blooms.I loved how it turned out. I usually leave the sentiments out until I am ready to give the card away. I will be doing more of this card fold so I created a cut file to make it come together quickly. I hope you like it as much as I do.

I will enter this card into the Simon Says Wednesday challenge.

Simon Says - emboss

Thank you for stopping by, have a fabulous day!

1 comments:

Lin said...

Love this periwinkle color and the embossed background adds a lovely subtle texture, Carol; thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!