Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Butterfly Beauty


Like most of us I love butterflies. The card base is SU cs but I can;t remember the name of it. The flowers in the back ground is the stamp set artfully artistic stamped in soft sky. I added rhinestones in the flowers middles. The large butterfly is  the SU swallow tail stamped in blackberry bliss stamped off once. I cut around it and used dimensional to pop it up.  The pink butterfly is the die set butterfly basics same as the smaller one in green. I added dots and squiggly lines around the border and stamped Happy Birthday. I like how it turned out and I do hope you will like it also. The next one will have a different card base.  I will enter this card into this challenge.

Simon Says Wednesday challenge- anything goes

Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

0 comments: