Thursday, September 8, 2016

Christmas Wishes


Hi everyone,

Well as you can tell it is that time of year to start the Christmas cards. I need to make quite a few so here is my first this year. I am using a finished card  base that is 5 x 5. The green layer is SU mossy meadow  4.75 x 4.75 and the white layer on top is 4 x 4. I have used a stamp set called oriental Pine. I love the pine needles. I stamped them in mossy meadow ink. I then added the ornament from the set and stamped it with pacific point ink. I then re-stamped it with versa mark and embossed it with wow glitter powder. As usual the photo does not do it justice.  The bow on top of the ornament has  glitter. The sentiment was straight across but it didn't suit my needs so I cut it between the two words. I can put them together as one word if I need to. The pine cones are a spellbinders die. I used kraft card stock to cut them out and used distress inks to darken the edges. They are popped up with dimentional's. I will add my card into this challenge.

Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous day!


0 comments: