Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Field Flowers


Hi everyone,

I have been making cards but just not enough time to get them uploaded. Here is a beautiful stamp set from Stampin' up called Field Flowers now retired. My card base is neenah card stock cut at 10 x 7 folded in half to make a 5 x 7 card, I used a white layer overlay that I cut with my cricut machine. I then use a SU die called frame-lets label collection. I cut one layer in pacific point  and a smaller layer in neenah white cs. The flowers are stamped in marina mist for the first layer and pacific ponit for the second layer. The leaves and stems were stamped in olive green ink. I cut the flowers out and layered them on the card with dimensional dots. I used the butterflies die from SU for the butterfly and added a small button in the center. I will enter this card into this challenge

Allsorts - needs to see flowers on the project

Thank you all for stopping by, have a great and fabulous day!

3 comments:

brenda said...

A really pretty floral creation for our theme this week Carol, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge again.

B x

Wendy L said...

This is beautiful, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

Mummylade said...

Beautiful flowers! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this challenge.