Sunday, September 7, 2014

Hundreds of Smile's


Pin It


Hi everyone,

Todays challenge on 613 Ave Create is create your own. Our sponsor this week is Fred She Said. I designed the front of my card in MS Word by putting the flowers in the corners. I prined the image onto neenah card stock. I then made a couple of smaller flowers to add on top of the corner flowers and popped them up with dimensional. I colored the images with copic markers. R81,83, YG 03,24, Black 100, Y21, V02. I found this cute saying in my stash and thought it would be great for this card. I have had it for awhile so I am not sure where I got it.  I used a spellbinders majestic elements die to cut the image and also a pink one to bring the colors together. The butterfly is from the same set. I added Rhinestones on the flowers centers and a few across the top and side panels. The card base and the one circle is SU pretty in pink. 

Thank you all for stopping by, happy crafting and have a fabulous day!



6 comments:

~ginny said...

Love the die cuts for the sentiment and mat Carol - and I especially like the 3D flowers! Really nice design!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Jacquel said...

Your card is so pretty Carol! Love that sentiment you used along with those flowers! Fab work Hun!!!
DT Sis Jackie

Beebeebabs said...

Another beauty thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card, Carol! It was very fun to read how you crafted it, too. I especially like how the butterfly has 'landed' on the sentiment piece. So sweet!

Pamellia said...

Such a beautiful card! Love your layered circles and your 3d flowers, and that is such an amazing sentiment too!! Just wonderful :)

Ruthie Lopez said...

Love how you settled the dies!! beautiful card