Sunday, August 10, 2014

Children Playing


Pin It

Hi everyone,

our sponsot this week on 613 Ave Create is Lee's Digis. The theme is children and I am using this cute glrl and boy. I printed it onto neena cs and colored it with copic markers. E00,21,51, Y26, R83,81, B 12,14. I then die cut the image using spellbinders die. The card base is SU bashful blue cut length wise. I then used swirls stamp background from hero arts using SU bashful blue ink. I added white five enamel dots. I added faux stitching around the base of the card and oval. I used liquid pearls in spots around both of the ovals.

Thank you for stopping by, happy crafting and have a fabulous day!


4 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Super colouring on these images Carol, what a lovely card.
Lorraine

Beebeebabs said...

Cute cute cute card tfs!!!

~ginny said...

Nice coloring Carol of those images! And I love the glitter stitches - cool detail!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Charlotte C said...

Beautiful coloring on this card. TFS