Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sparkle and Shine Birthday



Pin It
Hi everyone,

We had a couple of days of rain here and it was nice to have it cool down some. The weather is hot today but not over whelming. We have a few sponsors this week on 613 Ave Create. This card is from the Paper Shelter and the name of the digi is Rose. I printed her and the pre colored background onto neenah cs and colored the image with copic markers. I then fussy cut around her but it looked a bit messy with the curls on her hair so I cut them off. I like the look so I used a stampin' dimensional and popped her onto the front of the card. I added glitter on the butterfly and a few of the flowers. I added a white satin bow and then a sequin and finally a small heart on th
top. Three more of the sequins were added to the left hand side of the card. I stamped the sentiment using two stamp sets. The hello is HeroArtsC1342 and the birthday is from SU teeny tiny wishes using memento black ink.

I will add this card into these challenges.


Thank you for stopping by, happy crafting and have a fabulous day!


0 comments: