Sunday, July 27, 2014

Blue Fae




Pin It
Hi everyone,

Here is my second card for our challenge on 613 Ave Create using Fitztown fae 38. I made a video of the coloring of the card and putting the card together. The section of putting the card together didn't turn out. Being so new at making the videos I have no idea why it did not work. Here is the link to the video.The copic markers I used  were E11,00,0000,35,51, B21,23, R20, SNoir TB1, SU close to cocoa marker. I added some sukura glitter pen to the wings. The card Card base is neenah cs with a layer of SU bashful blue over top. I added a 4" doily cut in half then layered a piece of vanilla cs. I stamped the vanilla cs with hero arts background in bashful blue and then used the matching embossing folder. I used dimentionals on the back and popped it up a bit wonky. I added a CTMH ribbon bow and some pearls. The flowers were made using SU petite petal stamp and matching punch. I colored them in with B21, Y21. The leaves were cut using SU olive green using the blossoms punch. I hope you have enjoyed this card.

I will enter this card into these challenges.


Thank you so much for stopping by, happy creating and have a fabulous day!












0 comments: