Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Hello!




Pin It
Hi Everyone,

I am really please and excited to let you know that I now design for Deedee Digi Designs. I have used this really cute image called coffee cup greetings. It has so many cute images colored and line drawings,  they are fabulous.  The sentiments are great in this set. I really liked this pre colored image.If your interested there is a freebie to try before you buy. There are so many choices to choose from so please check out the Digis at Deedee digi designs here.  I printed the image onto neenah cs. I added wink of stella to the flower and then on the lighter areas I added sukura glitter pen. On the cup I thought it was a bit plain so I used two of the stamps in the SU gorgeous grunge stamp to give it more texture. I used a stencil on the bottom using spectrum noir cool grey light. The hello was added  with the flower and cup but I took a ruler and added a line across to make it look as though it is behind the image. I used the sukura glitter pen on the hello. I used a SU border punch on each side of the image and then make a border punching both sides for the right side of the card. The card base is Bazzil coral. I used the bigshot and used the sizzix flower vine embossing folder for the front of the card. The image was added with dimensional foam to pop it up a bit. I will enter this card into these challenges.

Scrappers Delight - anything goes with a twist sentiment



Thank you for stopping by, happy crafting and have a great day!


3 comments:

Stefi said...

So lovely card! Thanks for joining at Scrapper's Delights: Anything Goes/Get Sentimental
Hugs, Stefi DT

Sandy said...

This turned out really great! I love how you added the texture and sparkle to the cup and flower! I also like how you flipped the image. Great card!

MaryH said...

Just love these DeeDee digis. You did a fab job with this one, and I liked your idea of rotating the cup's direction. The WoS really shows so sparkly on the pretty flower, and your die trims are wonderful on this card. TFS & Hugs.