Sunday, June 15, 2014

Have a Fabulous Day!


 Click on photo
click on photo

Pin It
Hi everyone,

Our sponsor this week on the Fairy's Challenge is Sherry Baldy. I am using this  mermaid and her friend image. I had decided I wanted to make an easel card. My card base is 4.25x4.25 SU soft sky. I found this DSP from my scrap bin and layered it onto the top and bottom of my card. I printed the image onto neenah cs and colored the background with SU chalk bashful blue. I stamped SU gorgeous grunge in bashful blue ink in the background over the chalk to form the bubbles. The image was then colored with copic markers. E00,000,11,50, R20,81,83, BG,10,13,15. I painted a few of the pearls in the pink and left the rest white. I added two larger pearl brads on each side of the card. I then added wink of stella on the image. I used SU modern label punch twice once in white and again in sky blue to cut out the sentiment stamp. I then popped it up with dimentional's. I made the bow with CTMH seam binding. I really like seam binding. It is so easy to make the bows with. 

I will enter this card into these challenges.

Thank you all for stopping by, happy crafting and have a great day!


1 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very pretty card and such a cute image!!!