Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sew Busy..



Pin It
Hi everyone, 

We have another challenge starting today at 613 Ave Create neighbourhood. Hope you will join us. Our sponsor is Breansie Doodles. I am using this cute stamp called sew what.. buttons. I printed the image onto neenah cs and colored it with copic markers. E00,000,11,21, V000,01,02, N0,2,4,6,8, I chalked the background of the image. In the center of the image I used a pink glitter sukura pen and added some doodles to make it look like a border. On the bottom half I added white lines  accross the width. The dress and dress form are from an image I had in my stash. I just added a few more touches to it. U added wink of stella to the wings. The patterned background is a free vector file that worked perfect with this card. The small violet thread is a stamp. The buttons are from my stash and so is the ribbon. I hope you enjoyed and that my card will inspire you. I will add this card into these challenges.


Thanks for dorpping by, happy creating!







2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

So cute - great image and love the BG paper tfs!!!

~ginny said...

Hey Carol - I love the real buttons you added as a border down the side! I also like the way you color hair with the spikes going into the highlight - nice design kiddo!
~ginny
RubberMAD