Saturday, March 1, 2014

Sending Sunshine and Laughter



Pin It
Hi everyone,

Our sponsor at the Fairys Challenge is Crafty Sentiments Designs I have used this cute little manga girl. I so enjoyed coloring her. I have not colored a manga image before so I wasn't sure I would do it justice. She turned out pretty cute. The card base is neenah cs folded in half. The DSP from Perfect Prints saphire pad. The border of the right had side is neenah cs. I used MS punch around the page diamond circle. To make sure it was even I punched the top, bottom and then the center. It lined up perfectly. The butterflies are from the ek success 3 butterfly punch. I added sukura glitter clear pen in the centers of the butterflies. The image was printed onto neenah cs and colored with copic markers. E00,000,21, 51, Y21,23,26, B12 14, R81,83. V0000,1, YG61,63, W1. The ribbon and bow is MS seam binding. The bottom white flower is from my stash. I used a SU tourquise marker and made faux stitch lines around the image and the card base. It looks like it was a lot of work but it really went quite quickly.  I added sukura glitter pen on her hair band. I will enter this card into these challenges.

Crafty Creations - keep it simple
Jo's Scrap Shack - floral
Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes


Thank you for stopping by, happy creating!

4 comments:

Rosie said...

Gorgeous card!

Cara said...

What a cute card. love the colors. Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door, hope to see you again in our next challenge! - XX Cara

Meighan Wheller said...

Love the image and your colouring. An adorable card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Creations, we hope to see you at another challenge soon. Meighan DT

Kellie 0:) said...

Carol - great job - love your colouring. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday