Sunday, March 9, 2014

Get Your Tickets Here



Pin It
Hi everyone,

Our sponsor at 613 Ave Create this week is Vectoria Designs. I had a hard time trying to decide how I wanted to use the tickets. This is the card I came up with. The card base is recollections kraft. I used the plane background and added distressed  ink. I just wanted to make it a bit darker than was there  to give it more of a vintage look. I did the same to the tickets. I mixed some glitter glue blue and yellow to make green and added it to one of the clovers.I cut 5 half inch circles in black and added white for an embellishment Using SU punch. I wrote the sentiment myself and cut around it with an ek success frame punch. Lastly faux stitching for more interest. I will add this into these challenges.



Thank you for stopping by, happy creating!

1 comments:

Monica taylor said...

Carol, Love your use of the tickets. Clever to add the plane in the background! Monica