Saturday, March 15, 2014

Birthday Fairy


Pin It
Hi everyone,

We have a new challenge this week at The Fairy's challenge. Our sponsor is Art by Nikki Burnette. I am using this Birthday fairy. The card base is neenah cs 5.5x 4.25. The DSP is from K&Company stack. It was cut at 5.25 x 4 and then I used MS butterfly border punch on the left side.

The paper is now in two pieces. I added one to the left and the butterfly border to the right. I printed the image onto neenah cs and colored it with copic markers. E31,21,51,00,000,11, B12,14, R20,81,83. I then layered the image onto SU pretty in pink cs.

 I used the SU  two point flag punch and added two of them to the top left using the same DSP. The leaves were cut from SU blossom petal punch. I added a bit of stitching on them. The flowers are cut from a small punch from my stash. I added gems in the centers using the same DSP.

I used am ek success scallop frame punch and added SU happy birthday from the vintage label stamp set. The satin ribbon is also SU. I added wink of stella clear glitter on the wings, banners, flowers, leaves and the heart in her hair. I also added a bit of faux stitching around the scallop frame.

I will add this card into these challenges.

Designs by Lisa - say its your birthday
Fussy and Fancy - Happy Birthday
Savvy Handmade Cards - spring flowers

Thank you all for stopping by to visit. Please leave me a comment so I can visit you too. Happy creating!

4 comments:

Andrea W said...

Delightful card! The colors and die cut details really compliment the image. Thanks for sharing your creation at Savvy Handmade Cards.

Mynn xx said...

LOVE the fabulous shine on the wings!!! And those flowers you made are beautiful! HUGS and have a great week! :) Mynn xx

PS: I'd love for you to hop over to my blog (On a Stampage)--I've got blog candy up for grabs! :)

Inkypinkydelights said...

This is great! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation at Fussy & Fancy and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT x

Unknown said...

What a cute card! Love the dies. Perfect for our Spring Cards challenge at Savvy Handmade cards. Hope to see you next time. Good luck.