Thursday, January 23, 2014

Jewel Junebug

Pin It
Hi everyone,
I have another Lacy Sunshine card to show you. The card base is neenah cs put through the big shot with cuttle bug swiss dots folder. The DSP is from making memories wedding stack. I used a ribbon from my stash to put between the the two papers. Then added a bow at the top right with a pearl in the center. The image is called Jewel Junebug Buggmee, I printed her onto neenah cs and layered her onto SU real red cs and colored her with copic markers. E00,000,21, N,4,6,8, R20,22,24,27. I then added sukura glitter pen on the PJ hearts. MS glitter was added to the hair accessories in her hair.and wings. The butterfly is an ek success punch that punches 3 different butterflies. I added some hearts to finish off my design. The hearts is a MS punch.

I will add this card into these challenges

Lacy Sunshine - Bingo - bow,pearls,ribbon
Emerald Fairies - things with wings
Crafts and Me - use a heart
Feeling Crafty - Theme butterfly

Thank you for stopping by, happy creating!

1 comments:

Denise Goeldner said...

What a sweetie, love the colours and that butterfly added is adorable. Thanks so much for joining us over at Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you next time
~ Denise DT ~