Saturday, November 2, 2013

Holiday Cheer

Pin It
Hi everyone,

It time for another challenge over at the neighbor hood of 613 Ave Create. Our sponsor this week is Rick St Dennis. He has some super cute Christmas images and I choose to use this snowman. The base card is neenah cs and I embossed it with the cuttlebug snowflake folder. I then used some faux stitching using a sukura aqua glitter pen. The image was printed onto neenah cs and colored with copic markers. N2,4,6,8, B12,14,E37,35,Y13,15, R22,24. The red rose and the leaves were made using the flower blossoms from spellbinders and sprinkled with glitter. SU red and green cs. The corner edges were made with the MS mold but I used a soft clay and colored it with copic YG63 and sprinkled with glitter, I am not too fond of the MS soft molding clay or foam that she sells so used another. I found that when her clay is molded it seems to crack when taken out of the mold. The sentiment is from one of my favorite stamp sets JustRite stamps called Noel Christmas Ornaments. I stamped it with black versafine ink pad. The red ribbon is from my stash.


Thank you all for stopping by, happy creating!

1 comments: