Saturday, September 7, 2013

Unusual Friends

Pin It

Hi everyone,

Todays our sponsor at 613 Avenue Create is The Paper Shelter. Her images are just so cute. I printed the image onto neenah cs and coloured it with copic markers. N0,R20,81.B12,14. I also added the N0 over the pink mice to tone down the brightness. All of the papers are from DCWV pet stack. I added a layer of Dark yellow behind the image to make a frame. I cut 2 1inch pieces of the same color and used MS border punch for the top and bottom of the image. I added 2 banners from the same papers used.  The butterfly was punched from a eksuccess punch. The last was a blue twine made into a small bow. I like how the colours all came together. I will add this into these challenges.



Thank you for stopping by, happy creating!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Carol this is gorgeous hun, love love that cute image xxx

Ann said...

Super cute card and image. I saw it at 613 Avenue when I linked up.

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute cute card!!!

MaryH said...

Delightful & cheery image, colored so pretty with your copics. Love those background papers with your kitty & mice. Made me smile! TFS