Thursday, August 1, 2013

Spinner Girls

 


Pin It
Hi Everyone,

This week one of our sponsors at the Fairy's Challenge is Whoopsi Daisy stamps. I am using two of the Daisy girls I coloured them with copics, then cut them with a scallop circle punch. I made them into penny spinner cards. I used my cricut and sure cuts a lot to make the spinner attachment piece. I made it from watching Shelia's video at She's a Sassy Lady's gypsy video. She made it look so easy I wanted to make a cut file too.  It worked out great. Thanks Shelia. I added a layer of pretty DSP and used corner punches on the two tops corners of the layers. I forgot to add my sentiment before I put the card together so I needed to add and extra layer. I used a staple to put the sentiment on and glued the other end.  I used the inside piece from the spinner cut. I added a ribbon from my stash and yellow liquid pearls. I will enter these cards into these challenges.





Stamps - Whoopsi Daisy, Pink by Design
Papers - neenah cs, DCWV solid, First Addition,
Ink - printer, copics E00,000,31,33,35, R20,34, black versa mark.
Accessories - SU corner punch card 2, MS corner punch card 1, ribbon from stash, Tim Holtz tiny attcher, liquid pearls

Thank you for stopping by, happy creating!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Carol, I love these images, great slider card hun xx