Monday, May 27, 2013

Yogi going to Annie's linky party

Pin It
Hi everyone,

Sew Many Ways is having a Birthday Linky party for her pet Annie. I thought what a fun idea, so here is my pet Yogi. He is a Morkey, very sweet and loveable. He is always so happy to see one and all.  I have been putting him through training and he does so well UNTIL there is a distraction. But he's still young so I do have hope for him. LOL! He's so adorable I can't help but laugh, love and enjoy him. If you have a pet please join in and lets us all ooh and awe over them. The bow tie was added in Paint Shop Pro.

Thanks for stopping by, happy creating!

2 comments:

Dana Gaffney said...

He is soooo cute and I love your love, laugh and enjoy, that's what our pets do for us.

Beebeebabs said...

Awwwwwww soooo cue cute cute!!!