Saturday, May 18, 2013

Bras Are Like Friends

Pin It
Hi everyone,

Our second sponsor at 613 Ave Create is Bugaboo stamps. Of course here is JJ again. She makes me laugh and I just love her images. I printed her onto neenah white cs and colored her with copic. I found a piece of pink dsp in my stash and used it for the card. The base card is SU pink pirouette.  I added some flowers, ribbon and pearls from my stash. I will add this card into these challenges.


Stamps - Bugaboo JJ
Papers - SU pink pirouette, DSP unknown, neenah solor white cs
Ink - printer, copic E00,000,21,31,33,35, R34,81,83, 100
Accessories - prima flowers, pearls, ribbon

Thank you for stopping by, happy creating!

2 comments:

My Creative Therapy said...

I love the sentiment on this one LOL!!

Kathi

Kellie 0:) said...

Oh I LOVE IT!!!! Thanks for putting a smile on my face.

Kellie 0:)