Thursday, April 4, 2013

Have A Sunny Day!

Lacy Sunshine Stamp - Sunny

Pin It
Hi everyone,

It's been raining all day today so I went and got my groceries, visited my granddaughter and came home to make this cute birthday card for another granddaughter who's name happens to be Summer. I thought this cute free image from Heather Valetin, Lacy Sunshine was a perfect card for her. This little cutie's name is Sunny. I printed her onto neenah cs, and colored her with copics. I used a spellbinders grand templates called Creative Book Pages Two. It`s nice because all the dies will cut on my big shot. I chalked the background and the trim around the frame with the SU chalks. The card base is recollections, and the DSP is DCWV. The sunflower trim at the side of the card is from the same spellbinder set, I added a silk ribbon from my stash. I will enter this card into these challenges.

Milk Coffee - anything but a square
 Happy Camper - flower power
Crafty Ribbons - anything goes using a ribbon
Chalk N Stock - use chalk somewhere on your project
Aud Sentiments - for a child
Lacy Sunshine - anything goes

Stamps - Heather Valetin Sunny, Pinker Scrapper Country Living
Paper - Recollections, DCWV DSP Stack, Neenah solor white,
Ink - printer, stampendous black, SU chalk, copics E00,000,21,37,35,31,13,15,18, YG61,63, Y13,15,19.
Accessories - ribbon, corner rounder punch, big shot, spellbinders grand template creative book pages two, 

Thank you all so much for stopping by, happy creating!

9 comments:

Anjie said...

Carol, this is a lovely card. Your colouring is amazing!
Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine.
Anjie

Alyx said...

Fabulous colouring Carol! Little Sunny looks fantastic. Love the colours you've used overall, and the layout. Great card.

Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Beebeebabs said...

Absolutely beautiful -your coloring is always on point - thanks for sharing!!!

MaryH said...

Loved the sunflowers. So cheery, and great coloring. I like the Grands, and all but the largest, (usually) will cut on the B.Shot. The grands make such nice cards, don't they. Your granddtr is sure to love this card -- TFS

Unknown said...

pretty card, great job matching the themed of the paper with the image! so glad you linked up with us at Aud Sentiments!

Anke said...

Beautiful card. I love the colors.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
hugs Anke

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image you've used, its fab xx Thanks for joining us at Happy Campers xx

Nikki Byrne said...

I just LOVE that image, and such a gorgeous colour choice.thank you so much for sharing with us this month at Chalk N Stock challenge and good luck. Hugs
NIKKI DT

lorby said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Chalk N Stock.