Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Followers Button


 I made this card in 2008 when I was a Stampin' Up demonstrator. The stamps set is called Embrace Life.

 Pin It
Hi everyone,
I was just reading one of my followers posts and apparently Google is removing our Followers button in July. Here is the post from Krista Smith Saturated Canary blog if your interested in reading it. I really hate to lose all of my lovely followers so please follow me on bloglovin found on the sidebar. Thanks for stopping by, happy creating!

4 comments:

Judy said...

Carol, this is simply beautiful. Love the soft feel. Very eye appealing.

xo

Kimberly said...

Hi there..thanks so much for dropping in at my blog...www.justwordz.ca
i do have a contact email address listed on my blog but i don't have a subscriber button at this time for you to get email notices when i post..truthfully i have no idea how to even do that...very lovely card and your pickles dinosaur is awesome...tfs

MaryH said...

Lovely soft blues with a wonderful layout. Thanks for the heads up on losing the followers stuff. You're the 2nd blog I saw this info posted so just created a bloglovin account. I'll do my best to keep following you, and hope you'll follow me too! Let's keep in touch. TFS the pretty card AND the info.

Lynnel Lynch said...

Very beautiful card. Love your color color chosen.
Lynnel