Saturday, January 12, 2013

Best Friends Sitting

Pin It
Hi everyone,

Thank you to all who participated in our 613 Avenue Create Challenge last week. I do hope you will be able to join us again this week. We have three sponsors this week and they are Eureka Stamps, QRK Stamps, Digi's 4 Joy stamps. I have used Eureka stamp best friends sitting. It was pirnted onto Neenah card stock and then colored with copics. The DSP was DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies stack. It has such cute papers. The inside of the card is finished with the left over pieces. I doodled around the image with purple glitter pen. The sentiment I hand printed and punched out with the label punch. The ribbon is a purple from SU.

Stamps - Eureka Best Friends Sitting
Papers - recollections, DCWV blossoms and butterflies stack, neenah solor white
Ink - printer,E21,00,000,32,35,37 N0,2,4,6,8, B12,14, V12,15,17,  G40, purple sakura glitter pen.
Accessories - SU ribbon, label punch

Thank you all for stopping by, happy creating.

8 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card - such a cute image tfs!!!

Crafting Vicky said...

Awesome card! So very cheerful. Just love how you have colored those little girls.

Sheila H said...

The girl friends are so cute!

Jacquel said...

Hi Carol!
Your card is so pretty! You colored those girls so nicely...well done!

I found your blog on the Outlawz & I'm now following you. I'm looking forward to more of your artwork!!!

My Creative Therapy said...

Hi Carol...popping in to let you know what a cutie this is! Love the papers and the glitter accents!!

hugs,
Kathi

Judy said...

Awww this is just super cute! Love the papers and bow. Gorgeous coloring too.

xo
Judy

Judy said...

Awww this is just super cute! Love the papers and bow. Gorgeous coloring too.

xo
Judy

Anonymous said...

Carol~Both of your cards for 613 Avenue Create are adorable. I am dropping by to check out all of my fellow DT members blogs. I am your newest follower & I would love it if you would consider being one of mine as well. :) You can see my blog here:

http://scrapclose2theheart.wordpress.com/