Thursday, October 25, 2012

Bratz Cheerleader


Pin It
Hi everyone,

We're still having lots of rain. I'm still walking in it though. I am determined to get some of my extra lbs off. I have a good raincoat now so it's not as bad and I don't get wet except my pant legs. Well now that I have told you my little secret of trying to loose a few lbs. on to my card. This week out challenge at Just A Scrappin' is cheerleader. I found this super cute bratz coloring page of a cheerleader. I  have no idea of what her name is.I printed her onto neenah card stock and colored her with copics. I cut her out and popped her onto DCWV DSP from the party time stack. I used one with a background and then cut a few clouds out. The clouds were too large so I cut them smaller and added dash line to show the outlines.I then layered it onto kraft base card.  The ribbon is from Micheal's bin. I doodled around the edges of the paper and trees in the background. I wrote out the hip hip hooray!! with a sukura white gel pen then punched it out with an oval punch..  The inside is also finished with some of the left over scraps. I added a white piece and used the top note to finish off the inside.I am giving this card to a friend for her birthday. I will add this card into these challenges.

Addicted to Stamps and More - must use markers
Penny's Paper Challenge - ribbon and or buttons
Stampavie and More - stitches
Perfect Sentiments - happy birthday/anniversary
Whimsy Stamps - All things sparkly
Scrap Happy Paper Crafter - birthday
My Heart Pieces - use ribbon

Stamps - Bratz coloring page
Paper - DCWV party time stack,Recollections kraft, neenah white,
Ink - printer, copics, sukura white gel pen,
Accessories - ribbon. SU oval punch,

Thanks for stopping by, happy creating!

14 comments:

Nonni said...

Cool! :) Her hair and pom poms look really great, you are a skillful colorer! Thank you so much for playing along with the ATSAM Challenge this week.

Beebeebabs said...

Such a cute card - love the Bratz digis you did a great job tfs!!!

Kylie said...

She is so cute! Love your colouring and your layout and design is very cool. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

Danielle Vincent said...

Wow - you did a really great job of coloring and cutting that image. I need a cheerleader to get me out and walking again! Thanks for sharing your Copic colors with us - I love to know what people have used when I love their coloring. Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

Michelle N. said...

Your coloring is exquisite, and the image is just perfect!

Jacqueline said...

Thanks for joining in our challenge this week at ATS&M - your card is lovely - Jacqueline xx

Carly said...

Give me an F ... for FUN!

Thank you so much for sharing your terrific card with us over at Whimsy.

xoxoox Carly

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol. Fabulous card and beautifully coloured. What a great image. Thank you for joining in the ATS&M Challenge.
Regards Florence x

Cat said...

Your coloring is getting better and better! great job

Unknown said...

Love your cheerleader Carol. Gorgeous colouring. Thanks for joining us at ATS&M this week.

Karen x

Junebee68 said...

Carol you are truely awesome so talented and just an inspiration to all of us crafters to reach just alittle bit out of the box and try something diffrent

Margaret said...

Gorgeous image and fabulous coloring. Thanks for playing along with us at the Perfect Sentiment Birthday Blog Hop. Good Luck!

Deanne Saunders said...

YES!!! A cool card!!! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER CRAFTY challenge!!
~DEANNE~

Cindy said...

Love the texture on the background paper! A very fun card. Thanks for joining us at My Heart Pieces! Cindy :)