Monday, August 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Robert Jackson

Pin It
Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was great and the weather was good for walking so I did a lot of walking with Yogi. At Jacksons Digital Expressions this week one of our sponsors is The Cutting Cafe so I used their sentiment It's party time... The happy birthday is a SU sentiment. The card is made to celebrate Robert Jacksons birthday. Happy Birthday Robert! I thought this cowboy would make a cute birthday card. He is colored with copics, and the background is sponged with old olive and bashful blue. I cut him our with the spellbinders oval. The card base is recollections white and the rest of the papers are DCWV.  I added 3 grey brads and 1 star brad that I put on his chest to make him the sheriff. The inside is decorated to match the DSP on the outside of the card. I am entering him into these challenges.

Eureka Stamps- anything goes
Forever Friends- anything goes
Hooked On Craft- cards for men
Incy Wincy Designs- Frogs n Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
Make It Monday - always anything goes





Thank you for stopping by, happy creating everyone!

7 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Perfect colouring for the handsome critter! Great card .
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Sheila H said...

Marvelous coloring!

Unknown said...

What a cute image and card. Thanks for playing along with us at Eureka Stamps this week.

Cheryl said...

Great card! I love how you colored him.


I saw your card on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look.

Stop by my blog to check out my {Belated} Birthday Blog Candy!

--Cheryl--

Sara Paschal said...

So fun;) Thanks for playing with us this week at Eureka Stamps.

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!
My entries are: #159, #162, #212 and #214.
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Hugs,
Julia

Plastic Cards Printing said...

What a lovely card. So pretty. I like the colors you have used and that image is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing.