Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Date!

Pin It
Hi everyone,

I hope your day is going well. I am relaxing and just enjoying myself and my pets. My children were busy today so I have the day to do what ever I decide to. Here is an altered project I wanted to share with you. I have wanted to make covers for my digital family photos and today is the first one. I am sure there will be many more to show later. This one is for 2012 photos and at Jacksons Digital Expressions as a DT memeber I needed to make an altered item, and I decided on an altered CD cover. I used Jacksons Digi The Date. This is such a cute couple that I just couldn't resist using it. I used kraft background and stamped it with SU boho backgrounds with kraft ink.  DCWV DSP and white Gina K card stock. I colored with copics, and wrote the sentiment free hand. To finish it off I added a small brown ribbon and doodled around the papers. Very clean and simple. I am entering this CD cover into these challenges.

CR84FN Graphic Challenge - coral, brown, tan
Robyn's Fetish- use kraft cardstock
Stampin' Sisters - clean and simple

Stamps - Jacksons Digital Expression - The Date, SU - Boho Blossoms 
Papers - Recollections Kraft, Gina K white, DCWV paper stack
Ink: copocs, SU kraft, black gel pen
Accessories - SU oval punches, Walmart - brown bow

Thanks for stopping by, I love it when you all my sweet followers visit. Happy creating!






6 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

what an awesome project!!! I would never have thought of doing that! Just looove it!

Sue Lelli said...

Carol, tried to email you but it wouldn't link. Please add the
CR84FN graphic! Then you will get comments AND be eligible for the Terrific Top Three!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a neat cd cover. Love that image... the coloring and doodling is great. What a nice way of using the CR84FN colors!

Pauline said...

Fab creation.
Thanks for joining us at Cr84Fn this week!

Miesje said...

Love this. That's a great image - love it. Thanks for joining us this week at SSIC!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE this image and your FAB coloring! Beautiful creation! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!