Friday, July 13, 2012

Just A Scrappin' "SUMMER FUN" Blog Hop!



Pin It
Hi Everyone,

Just A Scrappin' "SUMMER FUN" Blog Hop!
Hello fellow bloggers and followers!
Happy Summer! As a DT member we are celebrating the Fun of Summer with our DT members. We have made projects to show what we like about summer.
If you are just stopping by please start at the beginning at Just A Scrappin' http://just-a-scrappin.blogspot.ca/.
 If you are following the hop you should of arrived here from (Kim D - http://cardcreationsbykim.blogspot.com/) then you are on the right track. There will be a list at the end if you get lost along the way.
We have some fun blog candy for you to win today not only from Just A Scrappin' but from several of the individual DT members. To be eligible for the blog candy you need to leave a comment on each of the members blogs. Please become a follower so that you can see tons of talented members. Please be sure to leave a way to contact you.
 
Here is my project. I used Beach Baby digi from Saturated Canary. I have colored the whole image with copics. I used a 5x7 white card base from recollections and the DSP is from DCWV paper stack. I cut out some of the shells from the paper stack to use as embellishments. The twine is from a large bag I picked up from Micheals that had lots of different colors to choose from. I stitched around the DSP and the image with a sakura brown sparkle pen. I also added some clear sakura pen in spots on the sand and in her pail. The inside was decorated with matching DSP.
 Thank you for stopping by and taking the hop with us. Happy Creating!
Your next fun summer stop is Nicole D. -    http://thinkcreatesave.blogspot.com/

 

26 comments:

Creations by Kimberly said...

I just took a copic class and am addicted. Great job with this card!

Cindy Vernon said...

What a fun project.

Junebee68 said...

I love your card the colors are amazing I would love to learn to do something that creative.

Michelle N. said...

Great job!

~ Jo ~ said...

Oh this is just gorgeous!!! I love it!


Hugs,
Jo

Nicole said...

Copics is an area that I have yet to venture into... you did a wonderful job with them! Adorable card!

Babe O'Mara said...

Great coloring done on this cute image. TFS

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Patti B said...

Copic work is so neat. You did a wonderful job with them.

pattispaperfun.blogspot.com
lebpab21408atyahoodotcom

Confessions of a Paperholic said...

I appreciate the talent of crafter who use Copic markers. Nice coloring and shading. I like the image and the paper. TFS!

Unknown said...

Love it and something I have been afraid to try - using copic and paints. This is lovely and thanks for sharing it with us.

Busy Bucharoo said...

Cute card. The eyes are so expressive. Thanks for letting us stop by for a visit.
busybucharoo.blogspot.com

Bridget said...

I love the color copics you chose to use. The red gives such a nice pop of color! I also love how you finished the inside of your card.

TFS!
Bridget
NermalJuly14@gmail.com

Sheri said...

The little one is lovely. I like your background with the shell pop too!

Sheri R

sherii at cfl dot rr dot com

Anonymous said...

oh how sweet, nice job thanks kmgamma@yahoo.com

Laurie said...

love the layout.
laurie Susen
hiddenoaks@hotmail.com

forpahl5 said...

great card! Thanks for sharing!

forpahl5atgmaildotcom

Bonnie said...

Great card, your Copic coloring is perfect.

Bonnie J
bjohn3237 at aol dot com

Christy said...

Fabulous card.
Christy - chagen315 at cox dot net

BethA said...

Great card.....I've not tried the copics yet...but I am getting inspired to start!
bethwulff at gmail dot com

Scrapping Nana said...

Cute card, cute girl!
Sharon

Fran said...

I am just learning to use copics - WOW your blending and colors are awesome - love your subject matter too.

Unknown said...

What a cute picture on a great card. i follow you by email

mitziUNDERSOREwanhamATyahooDOTcom

Unknown said...

I love these stamps! You did a georgeous job as always! I love your work!

patty said...

I think I already posted, but I will say it again. I love the way you are using your markers. Are they Copic?
Patty

elf1023 said...

Love you marker skills. Need to practice more. Thanks.

Debbie said...

What a great card!! Your coloring is amazing and I love that you decorated the inside, too!
Debbie
http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/