Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Enchanted


Pin It
Hi everyone,

It finally quit raining today and I see some sun trying to come through. Today's card is a digital image from the Joanna Sheen CD Enchanted. It has some beautiful images and it was very hard to choose what I wanted to do. I finally chose this one with the cute little fairy on her hand. I have used a lot of glitter. I took some white small roses and colored them with ultra marine copic marker then added 3 small pearls. I am adding this card into these challenges.
Sweet Stamps - anything goes
Oldie But A Goodie - things with wings
The CD Sunday Challenge- CD image
Ladybug Crafts Ink - something with wings

Paper: SU-wisper white, Joanna Sheen - Enchanted CD
Ink: copics - ultra marine
Accessories - small roses, SU- pearls, wisper white sheer ribbon, glitter

Thank you all for stopping by, I love to hear all your comments. Happy Creating!

14 comments:

Michelle J M said...

Hi Carol, this is fabulous. I really like that cd but never seem to make anything from it!! Michelle x

sue-b said...

Hi Carol, what a lovely card, love the gitter looks all snowy and magical.
sue-b Guest designer for CD Sunday

Cazro said...

This is one of my favourite from this CD, a beautiful card. Caz

Jocelyn said...

A beautiful image and I love all the glitter, makes it look really magical. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

A lovely image from a beautiful CD.
Thank you for joining in with us at CD Sunday.
Carol
CD Sunday DT

Jan Hennings said...

Such a beautiful image and the touch of glitter looks great!

starcyl said...

I've used this image a few times myself and it's one of the best on the cd in my opinion. Your glittering and embellishments just add to the luxury of it.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Missy said...

Oh wow this is so pretty--the glitter you added looks incredible!! Perfect for the image!!

Cat said...

Stunning! I love it :-)

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

This is gorgeous Carol, I love this image and made many Christmas cards with it last year.

Sue x

Christine said...

Hi Carol, this is a gorgeous card and one of my favourite CD's. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Hugs
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

Purple Crazy said...

so lovely and elegant Carol, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday, Wendy x

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

Such a pretty card. Thank you for joining our challenge at Sweet Stamps this week!

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow what a gorgeous magical scene
Thanks for joining us at LCI this fortnight
Lisa x