Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cute Christmas Tag



Hi Everyone,

Well I am back and it has been awhile but hopefully I can at least keep going now. My friend Catherine has been bugging me and challenging me to get going on my blog. Well as you can see it worked. I am so behind on making my cards and tags so you will see many more in the next month. I cut the basket out quite some time ago to make a tag out of it and I don't remember what cricut cartridge I used. The dog is an image I used in sure cuts a lot and pieced it together. I also used a charm on the tag to make it look more like Christmas. looking.
I am entering this tag into
 4 Crafty Chicks - die cuts
Crimbo Crackers - anything goes as long as it's Christmas
Forever Friends - use an animal
Pixie Dust Studio - paper piecing
Thank you all for stopping by for a visit.

8 comments:

crazyaboutcricut said...

I LOVE your tag! Snoopy is adorable! TFS :OD

girlia said...

Too cute. Glad you are back

Cat said...

She's baaaaccccckkkkkk!! Good job, love the tag!! The doggie is so sweet :-)

Juliet A said...

This is incredibly cute and clever - I love it!

Lori Turner said...

Very cute Christmas tag! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks for our Die Cuts challenge!

Tamie said...

Loving the Christmas tag you made with the die cuts. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Jessica Griffin said...

I love your tag! It's adorable, and who doesn't love snoopy!! Thanks for playing along with us at Pixie Dust Studio!

lindyloo said...

awww how cute is snoopy thank you for joining us at ff monthly challenge this time lindyloo x