Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Glass Bead Ornament cover



Hi everyone

I am very sorry I haven't posted much in the last few weeks.  I have been so busy celebrating my birthday with family and friends for a few weeks and having such a great time that when I sat down to relax I would fall asleep.  I have just been having so much fun and didn't want it to stop. Alas life does carry on and eventually has to come back to normal again. I have been working on beaded ornaments covers using glass seed beads and bugle beads with some accent beads thrown in at the bottom. The top one is made using gold and blue and the bottom is more of a deep pink color. This one has the angel accent beads on the four bottom longer ones. I will be doing some other patters later on and I will post those as I make them to show you. These are just so beautiful and make great gifts. The photos do not show up how sparkly they really are. I keep mine up year around. Hope you enjoyed seeing them. Thanks for stopping  by for a visit, Happy Creating everyone!

0 comments: