Monday, November 22, 2010

Jolly Holiday's

                                      
Hi Everyone,

Todays card was made for the Just Magnolia challenge white plus one other color. The card base is 5.5x4.25 and I used the eyelet border punch along the bottom of the front and back.. I didn't measure the layers but I used my big shot with the cuttlebug snowflake folder. On the top layer I used stickles and green dots. Sorry again the photo is not showing how pretty it really is. the bottom layer is only the snowflakes no glitter. I have to learn the names of the Tilda stamps so I can at least let you know the one I used. She is colored with copics. I used the cuttlebug on the ribbon but it didn't show up much at all. Finished off the card with a bow, green gems and some stitching. Thank you for stopping by to visit, happy creating everyone!
Stamp Sets: Magnolia Tilda, Pink by Design Winter Fun
Paper: SU wild wabasi, whisper white
Ink: wild wabasi, copic markers
Accessories: SU eyelet border punch, whisper white silk ribbon, bigshot, modern label punch and word window punch dimensional's, green gems from Michael's.

4 comments:

Susy said...

This is so beautiful!!!
Hugs Susy from Sweden

Cat said...

LOVELY!! Great job as usual :-)

JustYolie said...

Darling card!!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so adorable.
luv
debby