Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Boo Spider!

Hi everyone,

Isn't this the cutest little spider you have seen? I was browsing the rock princess handbook and came across this little cutie. This was it! When I put my glasses on to get the cuts I needed I had a good laugh b/c it wasn't a spider it is a heart with wings on page 54. Well I decided to go with my original idea and made the spider. The base is cut at 5.5 sq. and used the peachy keen monster face stamps. The boo letters were cut from the micky font cartridge. The white web is cut at 3.25" and inked with black ink spot. the strips of kraft paper was cut at 1" and put into the big shot usng the cuttlebug herring bone embossing folder. Spider was cut 3". I am entering this card into three challenges this week. Stamps R Us challenge is a Halloween theme. Peachy Keen Challenge is to use their sketch and kraft CS. The Pink Stamper challenge is anything goes.

Thanks to everyone who has stopped by to visit me. Leave me a comment so I can come visit you too. Happy creating everyone!

Stamp Set: Peachy Keen Monster Face set
Paper: SU dusty durango, kraft, crushed currey, whisper white K&Company DSP from the sleepy tree seasonal pack
Ink: black, white gel pen, black gel pen.
Accessories: black organza ribbon, hemp string, rock princess and mickey font cartridges, big shot, cuttle bug folder.

20 comments:

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Cute!!!!

Nikki Foraker said...

HAHAHAHAHA....I like your "spider"! LOL that's too funny! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen! Good luck!

Nikki

Cat said...

Love it!! What a cute spider, too cute to be scary haha

GabyCreates.com said...

Cute cute and cute!!!!

girlia said...

Really cute

Edna Marie said...

Wonderful design very creative, love the colors and such a super spooky cutie little spider, thank you for playing along with My Pink Stamper

Creative Hugs
Pinke (Edna)

JustYolie said...

LOL!!! That's too funny...it's a cute spider to me! LOL

Cristi said...

This card is so stinken cute!! Amazing job, a cute mistake. Thank you for playing along with us at My Pink Stamper!!
Hugs
Cristi

Dorcas said...

Great job carol! Loving the paper! Thanks for sharing

jen said...

Super cute and fun Halloween card...thanks so much for sharing your super cute card.... I just became your new follower so that I can see what you come up with next.:)
jen (jennyscards.blogspot.com)

Scraps of Life said...

What a cute mistake! It really came out well...sometimes that's how a masterpeice arises!

Laura said...

Oh How cute is this!!I love the image.Thanks for joining us at stamps r us.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love your spider and it is perfect how it was transformed from a heart ot a spider! Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us!

Jan Hennings said...

I've never seen such a happy little spider...but I love him!!!!

Janice W. said...

I like your idea much better than the original design! Great job with the PK challenge! Good luck!

Norma said...

So Cute love the spider:)

Honey B Allende said...

Too Cute...Love it...TFS

Honey B

Carol<>< said...

I'm lost without my glasses also... cute story and cute card,
Carol<><

Erika Valdez said...

This is soo cute!! I have done the same thing, late at night I make my cuts and in the morning I realize they weren't what I thought they were lol, it turned out great anyway!!

Lots of Cricut love,
Erika

Anonymous said...

U R very creative... love the spider...lol Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps...HUGS...SK :)