Friday, August 13, 2010

Snappy Birthday

Hi Eveyone,

I had my this post ready to post and for some reason I goofed and poof it was gone. Lets hope I get it posted this time. This weeks card suit acouple of challenges.
Tuesday Taggers - summer days
ABC Challenge - A is for August
I think Mr. Crabby Pants is just too cute! The layer of the card is from the all about boys stack. It has super cute papers IMHO it is great for everyone.

Stamp Sets: SU Crab & Company, Peachy Keen Critter faces
Ink: black, black gel pen, white gel pen
Paper: SU black, Brazzil red, DCWV all about boys stack
Accessories: Cricut cartridge create a critter
Thanks for stopping by and visiting me. Happy Creating everyone.

4 comments:

Cat said...

Love it!! Cute little crabby :-)

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

Teri said...

Aw - that's cute!
Thanks for sharing at Tuesday Taggers this week!
Hugs,
Teri x

Janice W. said...

So cute!! Love that little crab and the jellyfish!