Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I Won!!!!

Hi Everyone,
I am so super excited to have opened my email and found out that I had won this cute die cut..  I joined on the Peachy Keen Blog Hop and Lorie at The Thinkin' Spot picked my number. Yeah!
Detailed Description Below.


Designed by Kathy Jakopovich of Peachy Keen Stamps. Package includes metal die and coordinating stamp design. CottageCutz  are thin metal dies, like a QuicKutz®

They are easy-to-use and add great detail to any craft project.

This die is approximately 4" x 4" and is compatible with the following machines: QuicKutz Revolution, Sizzix / Ellison Big Shot, BigKick, CuttleBug, SpellBinder Wizard and Accucut Zip'eMate. 100% guarantee that this die cuts on the above machines. Adapters/shim may be required on some machines.
Made in the USA. 100% lead free.

When it arrives I will make a project to show you all. Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by, happy creating everyone!

1 comments:

Cat said...

Yippee! Feels good to win :-)