Sunday, July 25, 2010

Absolutely Fab-ulous!


Hi Everyone,

Made by Momo's Tuesday challenge this week is a "Girly Affair". I thought this would be a perfect card to enter. I used the Wall decor and more cartridge for the shoes and the frame from Storybook cartridge. I am sorry the card base looks black when it is brown like the ink I used on the tag. I used a silver gel pen and did some doodling around the base of the card. I find doodling or stitching just seems to finish the card off. It is so super cute! Thanks for looking.

Have a great weekend everyone. Thanks for stopping by and visiting. I love hearing from you all so please leave me a comment.
Happy Creating,

Stamp set: Scrappy Moms Stamps
Paper:SU chocolate chip, kraft, DCWV luxury stack DSP
Ink: SU chocolate chip,
Accessories: silver gel pen, SU lg oval punch, oval scallop punch,  micheals pink organza ribbon, cricut machine, storybook cart, wall decor and more cart, SU embossing folder vintage vogue, cuttlebug embossing folder.

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Brown is my favorite color so these shoes are just perfect for me. : ) I love the scallop edge you used. It is wonderful!

Mari AKA Momo said...

I love all the texture this card has!!! I absolutely love it! Those shoes are just ADORABLE!!! I want a pair!!! :o) thanks for joining my challenge! XOXO Momo

Joanna said...

Very girly! Love it! Thanks for joining Momo's Tuesday challenge!