Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Because I Care

I just picked up my Cindy Loo cartridge from Michaels and I love all the florish designs in it. I cut the border 5.5 with fit to length and the frame to match. I am so please with the results that I am going to enter it in the Papertake Weekly Challenge. The challenge this week is to use stitching on your project. I will add a sentiment later.

Stamp Set: Because I Care, SU
Paper: ballet blue, bordering on blue, whisper white SU
Ink: Black, markers: ballet blue, bordering on blue, bashful blue-SU
Accessories: lattace embossing folder SU, corner trim punch SU, cricut cartridge- cindy loo for the border and frame, whisper white ribbon SU, pearls from the pretties kit SU.

Thanks for stopping by, Happy stamping and creating.

Carol

1 comments:

Debi said...

Your card is simply lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.