Saturday, January 16, 2010

Birthday Guitar

I decided to get ahead on some of my personal cards this year. My DGD is taking guitar lessons this year so I thought I would make a musical card for her. A friend of mine gave me this glittery cardstock for my birthday and I love it. The card turned out very cute and I think she will like it as much as I do. Who wouldn't like to get a sparkly card like this one! The Secret Crafters challenge is a Musical theme this week so I will enter my card in the challenge.

Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: glittery stack by DCWV, downloaded musical sheet
Ink: Black
Accessories: cricut machine, indy art cartridge, modern label punch, word window punch.

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Stamping,

Carol

6 comments:

Mel X said...

Wow Carol, you're quick off the mark lol! Fabulous card chuck, it's brilliant. Very true, who doesn't like glittery cards - and who wouldn't say no to that glittery guitar - very rock and roll!!

Thankyou for joining in the fun with us this week as SCSC and good luck in the draw. Right on!!! LOL

Mel X

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Fab card.

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Dotty Jo said...

Love all the sparkle Carol! Jo x

Cathy said...

Fabulous card. I love the backing paper and great guitar.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this time.
Cathy xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fab, love the guitar.
luv
Debby

Helen said...

Fab card!
Thanks for joining us the SCSC!
Helen x