Thursday, March 24, 2016

Butterfly Anniversary


Hi everyone,

I know I haven't posted much lately but I will try and do better. The base card is pacific point with a layer of white on the inside and a top layer on the out. I put the outer front layer into an embossing folder and then swiped a silver ink pad gently over the top to bring out the pattern. I have used a SU stamp called watercolor wings for the butterfly. Its a two step stamp. I used black, marina mist stamped off once and then again full strength. The fancy butterfly is also from SU called buttertfly thinlets. I die cut the butterfly with my big shot. I added lots of silver glitter for sparkle and shine. The sentiment is so lovely  from an older SU set called Dreams DeJour. The ribbon was added three times and then I added a bow. Ribbon is also SU.  I gave this card to some friends for their tenth Anniversary.
I will add this card to the Simon Says Wednesday challenge.

Simon Says Wednesday - rain or shine

Thank you all for stopping by,  have a fabulous day!


1 comments:

jenn shurkus said...

gorgeous card!!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!