Thursday, January 23, 2014

My Mothers Valentine Card

Pin It
Hi everyone,

When I saw this image I really had to have it. I made the card for my mother for Valentines day. She will love it. The base of the card and the image was printed on is neenah cs. I used a sizzix die to  cut the image and removed all the little piece except the middle one. The red cs is from SU called real red. I colored the image with copic markers. E00,000,21.37,31,50, YG61,63,03, R20,22,24,27, N0,2, I added some MS glitter . The pearls were added around her skirt, glasses and on the bows in her hair. The lovely ribbon bow was add and then I added some hearts around the image. The larger heart at the top was added to hide a boo boo. Yes we all make mistakes but some are easier to fix than others. :-}

I will add this card into these challenges

Lacy Sunshine -  bow pearls and ribbon
4 Crafty Chicks - bling
Crafty Girls - anything goes
Copic Marker Europe - must use a copic marker
Delightful Challenge - you have my heart

Thank you all for stopping in for a visit. Please leave me a comment  so I can come visit you too. Happy Creating!



9 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute card, love the large image looks great!

Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Unknown said...

Wow this is stunning, thank you for joining in our challenge over at Lacy Sunshine, Hugs Kerry DT x

Judith said...

Wow fab project love the colours - thank you for Joining Crafty girls Challenge - good luck x

Judith said...

Wow fab project love the colours - thank you for Joining Crafty girls Challenge - good luck x

Judith said...

Wow fab project love the colours - thank you for Joining Crafty girls Challenge - good luck x

Judith said...

Wow fab project love the colours - thank you for Joining Crafty girls Challenge - good luck x

Lori Turner said...

OMGOSH, Carol, this is soooo adorable! I love these stamps too! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks for our BLING challenge!!

Chris Hanselman said...

FAB card. Love the stitching and die cuts. Thanks for joining our You Have My Heart Challenge at Delightful Challenges.

~~Chris
Design Team
Delightful Challenge

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the image you've used.

Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Girls Challenge.

Helen x