Monday, December 10, 2012

Framed JJ

Pin It
Hi everyone,

Well can you believe I deleted this post and I still don't know what I did. Oh well here we go again. Our sponsor at Jacksons Digital Expressions this week is Bugaboo. I'm sure you have all guessed by now that JJ is my favorite image. I printed the digi onto neenah solor white and colored her with copics. The card base is recollections white then embossed with snowflake folder. I then used spellbinders contemporary hearts for the background. I traced the center around JJ digi and cut her out with scissors. I punched out a scalloped square. I layered all the pieced onto recollections red card stock. I added two spellbinders poinsettas one one each side. I added glitter to the flowers and to her hat. I also put rhinestones into the center of the poinsettia. I stitched around the card with SU red marker. Surprise no ribbon. Something else I always use. I really like the sketch and I hope you will decide to come join us in the challenge. I will add this card into these challenges.

A.muse Studio - make your own flower
Dream Valley - Christmas
Great Impressions - anything goes
Joanna Sheen - with love at Christmas
Lasting Memories - anything but snow
Platypus Creek - Christmas flowers

Stamps - Bugaboo JJ calendar gal December
Paper - Recollections white, red, neenah white,
Ink - printer, copics, multiliner, SU red marker,
Accessories, Spellbinders contemporary hearts, Poinsettia die,big shot, scallop square punch, cuttlebug embossing folder snowflakes, rhinestones, MS glitter,

Thank you for stopping by, happy creating!







7 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

Totally love the embossed background! Great coloring of her and love the shiny accent to the hat!

Jenny said...

That image just cracks me up - love how you have her framed! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Great Impressions Stamps!

NGCARDS said...

A great festive creation! Thanks for playing at Joanna Sheen! xxx

Deanne Saunders said...

A cute card! Thanks for participating in the PLATYPUS CREEK challenge.
~DEANNE~

Sue from Oregon said...

Great card Carol. Hey, I deleted before...hit control Z and all your stuff should reappear. I wish I had known that one very late night. Good to have techie sons. Also, blogspot has a new back arrow and everything will come back that way too! Thanks for sharing with us at Great Impressions! ♥ Sue Kment

Chris said...

Glad you were able to repost - mine disappear from time to time too, hate it! Love this sassy image, so cute! Thanks for playing along this week with my Amusing Challenges - your homemade flower is great!

Sherry Kushibab said...

Nice frame around your image anchored by the flowers. Your image has real attitude to her LOL. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley this challenge.