Sunday, October 14, 2012

Witchy Bear


Pin It
Hi everyone,

I am thrilled to say that my granddaughter Alexis and I were asked to be Guest Designers at Lexis Creations challenge this week. This image is called Witchy bear from Lexis Creations The Fairy Dust Crafts Store.I wanted to add texture to the bear using copics and I am pleased with how he turned out. I used a recollections halloween stack with a background image. I cut a little ghost out of the DSP paper and added it as an extra embellishment.The Happy Halloween is printed from MS word. This is such a super cute image and fun to color.

Stamps - Lexis Creations - Halloween Bear
Papers - recollections - white, Halloween stack, neenah solor white
Accessories - black ribbon

Thank you for stopping by, happy creating!

2 comments:

MaryH said...

Such a cute card, and your texture is perfect. Good job! Aren't you lucky to have a granddtr who enjoys your hobby too? Congrats on being a guest designer. I can see why you were selected. TFS

Trina said...

Love the texture on this little bear!

You can come visit me at Trina Makes Stuff. (from The Outlawz)